Women's advisory board
Chairman of the women's advisory board
Zukhra Karabayevna Ismailova
Brief information on the composition and activities of the Women's Advisory Council.
The Advisory Council for Women's Affairs of the Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Agricultural Mechanization Engineers operates on the basis of Decree No. PF-5938 dated February 18, 2020 "On measures to bring the system of working with families and women to a new level", PC-February 18, 2020 “On the organization of the Ministry of Mahalla and Family Support of the Republic of Uzbekistan” by Resolution No. 4602 and Order No. 326 of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education dated June 17, 2020 on the establishment of Advisory Councils for Women.
Basic functions of the board
- Organizes joint work to ensure the effective implementation of state policy to support women, protect their rights and legitimate interests, enhance their role and activity in the social and political life of the country;
- strengthening the role of women in the labor force, in the sphere of state and public administration, assistance in organizing targeted work on their social and legal support and systematic monitoring of their views;
- Provides assistance in the timely identification of women's problems, drawing up address lists of women in need and in a difficult social situation, including women with disabilities, providing them with social, legal, psychological and material assistance, rehabilitation;
- helps in preparing young people for family life, teaching them the legal and psychological foundations for resolving family conflicts, strengthening proposals for families, developing proposals for the prevention of early marriage and divorce and implementing appropriate measures;
- Carries out public control over the implementation of legislation on guarantees of equal opportunities for women and men and develops relevant proposals;
- monitors the implementation of legislation on the protection of women from oppression and violence, submits recommendations to the Ministry on identifying victims of violence, their rehabilitation, and protecting their rights;
- participates in the development and implementation of regional programs to protect women from oppression and violence;
- preparation of students for family life, orientation of young families to social activities, wide promotion of the life and lifestyle of exemplary women engaged in socially useful work;
- carries out effective public control over the observance of the principles of legality, social justice, transparency in the selection of candidates for participation in various competitions and sports competitions among women, the State Prize named after Zulfiya and the badge "Honorary Woman";
- provides for and directly participates in the implementation of documents, standards and requirements for the protection of women's rights in national and international law;
- makes a proposal to nominate women employees who work effectively in the system for State awards.
Obligations of the board
- The Council performs the following duties in accordance with the tasks assigned to it:
- carry out activities in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan and this Regulation;
- compliance with the requirements of the legislation on public control;
- not to offend the honor and dignity of citizens, not to interfere in their private life;
- The council may have other duties as provided by law.
Rights of the council
The Council has the following rights:
- He was active and active in the life of society and the state, made a worthy contribution to strengthening family harmony and well-being, protecting motherhood and childhood, as well as raising a healthy and harmoniously developed generation, educating it in the spirit of patriotism. make proposals to the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education on awarding women with the Mutabar Ayol badge for exemplary work in promoting values;
- make proposals to the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education on issues within the competence of the Council;
- to exercise public control over the implementation of legislation on benefits for women, especially those in need and those in extremely disadvantaged social situations, including women with disabilities;
- organization and holding of various Olympiads and sports competitions among women in educational institutions in order to increase the effectiveness of the tasks assigned to them;
- to get acquainted with the housing and social conditions of women in educational institutions, especially those in need and in a difficult social situation, including women with disabilities, with their consent;
- Cooperation with the media to cover issues discussed at meetings of the Council;
- organize seminars, round tables and other events for the implementation of the assigned tasks, if necessary, invite responsible officials of state bodies and public organizations, as well as public activists to them.
The council may have other rights under the law.