Scientific research directions
Scientific research works are carried out by professors and doctoral students in 7 priority scientific directions at the university:
- Development of scientific and practical bases for rational management of water resources under conditions of global climate change, their use on the basis of water-saving technologies, and improvement of the ecological and meliorative condition of irrigated lands.
- Development of foundations for improving, calculating, designing and ensuring safety of hydraulic structures.
- Modernization of technologies, machines and equipment for hydromelioration work, improvement of efficiency of their use, restoration and repair of resources.
- Development of scientific and practical solutions of resource-efficient technologies and technical means for agriculture.
- Problems of development of technologies of energy efficiency and use of renewable energy sources in sectors of the agro-industrial complex.
- Development of the basics of improving methods of organizing effective use of land resources of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Development of organizational and economic foundations of water use in irrigated agriculture.