"Planning and Finance" Department
About "Planning and Finance" Department
"Planning and Finance" Department is engaged in planning funds for the maintenance of the financial and economic activities of the university, compiles, approves and registers cost estimates and staffing schedules in a higher organization based on the ANNEX to the Order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated 14.11.2014 No. 74, registered by the Ministry of Finance on 15.12.2014 No. 2634. Ensures timely preparation and submission of reports on the financial activities of the university to the state reporting bodies.
Main responsibilities of "Financial and Economic" Department:
- Preparation and approval of cost estimates and staffing schedules for the budget, paid-contract form of training and the development fund.
- Registration of cost estimates, income and expense estimates and staffing schedules in a higher organization.
- Makes changes to cost estimates, estimates of income and expenses and staffing schedules
- Submits proposals for the consideration of the Rector's Office on encouraging university employees for the rational and effective use of funds and on bringing to justice persons for violating staff and financial discipline.
- Supervises the staff and financial discipline of the university.
- Reports to the Rector and the Financial and Economic Department of the Ministry of Higher Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan. about their activities.
- In accordance with the established procedure, represents the institute on all financial and economic issues.
Regulatory documents for work in the department:
- BUDGET CODE OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN;
- Appendix to the Order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 74 dated 14.11.2014, registered with the Ministry of Justice on 15.12.2014 No. 2634. “On approval of the regulations on the procedure for drawing up, approving and registering cost estimates and staffing schedules of budget organizations and recipients of budget funds”;
- Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated 21.02.2017 N. 2859 "On approval of standard staffing of managerial, technical, service and teaching and support personnel of higher educational institutions";
- Regulation “On approval of instructions on the procedure for awarding and paying scholarships to students of higher educational institutions” registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 1339 dated April 16, 2004.
- Order of the Minister of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On approval of the regulations on the paid-contract form of education in higher and secondary special, professional educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the procedure for spending the funds received" Registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 2431 dated February 26, 2013.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: Why, after graduation, are they hired not as assistants, but as trainee teachers?
Answer: According to paragraph 4 of the regulation "On the establishment of remuneration categories for managers and teaching staff of universities, approved by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 89-01-467 dated 08/21/2002 and agreed with the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Labor of the Republic of Uzbekistan. it is established that the positions of trainee teachers are enlisted for a period of up to 2 years by specialists who do not have experience in teaching.
Question: What are the standards for allocating the staff of departments and departments?
Answer: The state standards for departments and departments were approved by Order No. 2859 of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated 21.02.2017, approved by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education, the Ministry of Labor and the Ministry of Finance.
Question: Is it possible to get back the overpaid amount of the contract for the student's education at the university?
Answer: If the amount received for the student's education at the university exceeds the amount of the contract, a reconciliation report is drawn up in accordance with the established procedure, and after identifying the excess amount paid, according to the payer's application, the difference is transferred to the next academic year or returned to the payer's settlement account.