A device that turns any water into clean drinking water
Ozodov Ezozbek, doctoral student National Research University "Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Agricultural Mechanization Engineers"
- Ozodov Ezozbek in 2019 graduated with honors from the bachelor's and master's programs in the specialty "Technological processes and automation of production." Participant and winner of more than 60 international competitions and forums;
- Two-time winner of the scholarship of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- 2018-2019 holder of the State Scholarship of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan for masters;
- 2021-2022 holder of the State Scholarship of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan for doctoral students;
- 2021 Winner of the badge "Excellence in water management";
- Winner of many competitions and exhibitions such as C.A.T science accelerator 2.0 (Central Asian Science Accelerator), Climate Launchpad 2020 (International Development Program of the European Union), AIM (Islamic Development Bank Development Program for Scientific Initial Projects). The winner of the international competition WIF (World Innovation Forum) and a grant of 30 million soums;
- Winner of the "Ideathon: Best Scientific Idea" contest and a grant of 37 million soums;
- Winner of the first international award in the field of water resources Smart Technology 2019. Winner of the FORUM-2019 gold medal in the nomination "Best Youth Innovation Project". Deputy of the project "Youth Parliament" of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the direction of scientific development. He is fluent in English and Russian. He has an international certificate and the right to teach on EU programs and equipment Festo Didactic SE - (Germany). He has a C1 level according to the international EFset English language testing system. Author of 42 scientific articles and programs for 4 computers;
- Currently, he is an assistant at the Department of Automation and Control of Technological Processes and Production, a junior researcher at the A&B Engineering Research and Innovation Laboratory of the NRU TIIIMSKh. Works on a doctoral dissertation on the topic "Improvement of methods and means of automation of technological processes of individual pumping stations in the ecological region of the Aral Sea."