The head of engineer
Kobilov Bokhodir Abdiraim o’g’li
Tel: 71 237-19-15.
Reception hours: Monday-Friday (02.00 p.m.-04.00p.m.)
Objective of the head of engineer:
- Plans and organizes the construction activities of the University;
- Develops a draft annual construction plan of the University;
- University funding and construction materials together with the chief accountant, ensure that it is used correctly and for specific purposes;
- Determines measures to improve the construction of the University;
- On the issue of construction of the university among higher education institutions
- further improving the quality of construction while increasing its competitiveness.
Duties of the head of engineer:
- Directly related to the activities of the departments of engineering services of the University provides guidance;
- Control over compliance with the rules of technical safety and technical operation of important facilities at the University;
- Reconstruction, capital with existing internal resources of the University or contractors and negotiating and hiring for repairs;
- Preparation of design and estimate documentation for the overhaul of the university, including the building and its evacuation plan;
- Separate materials for each object on the material and technical base of the university compile and prepare a list;
- Reconstruction of existing facilities at the University, as well as expensive and large-scale equipment address and participate in building adaptation issues;
- Supervise the technical condition and equipment of buildings and their timely repair;
- Explain to subordinates and make them work provide security training.