Chancellery and archive
Head of the department
Azizova Nigora Shavkatovna
Department of chancellery and archiveis one of the main parts of the administration of the Institute.
This office is controlled on the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On approval of the regulations of archives" (1999, №482, October 30), as well as the Decree ofthe Presidentand order of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan(№ 194)"On additional measures for the development of archives in the Republic of Uzbekistan" «Rules of monitoring and organization the document and performing disciplines in Ministries and state committees» «Law on education», «The National program for cadre training», order of the rector of the Instituteand other legal documents and regulations of the Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Agricultural Mechanization Engineers. The departmentof “Chancellery and archive” is considered as a main part of the administration and cooperately works with other departments.
Activity of the department of “chancellery and archive”
- Studying of operative and cultural record keeping in departments and faculties.
- Using of control system and providing with decrees, orders decisions of responsible personalities and Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Ways of consideration and controlof documents, questionnaires, letters, statements, complaints and suggestions;
- Control and reception of documents according to the law, instruction and principles;
- Providing of integrity of documents after receipt in archive(Files, register books).
The tasks of the archive:
- Performing and organization of the control for the following decrees, orders and decisions of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Receipt of decrees, orders and decisions, letters and other documents, registration and provision for the head;
- Control of dates which is adopted by the head;
- Multipliesthe official documents and bring them to the performers. Draw up decrees, directives, orders and task management, enforce and be responsible for the quality of performance;
- Control the record keeping in the state language;
- Register and analyze received applications, complaints and proposals and in due time bring to the leadership, control their execution;
- Draw up the documents of administration, departments, faculties and bring them to the addressees;
- Require prepareddocuments in the state language.
The department obeys an order of the Rector of the Institute.
The staff of the department are:
Dadakuzieva Shakhnoza Bahtiyarovna
Head of the archive
Hasanova Kamola Saidahborovna
Tulyaganova Dilnoza Allaudinovna