The branch center for retraining and in-service training of academic staff under the National Research University "Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Agricultural Mechanization Engineers"
The branch center for retraining and in-service training of academic staff under the National Research University "Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Agricultural Mechanization Engineers" has a history of nearly 50 years. At the time of its establishment, the center functioned as a faculty for improving the qualifications of teachers of higher and secondary specialation educational institutions at the base of the University.
Professors and teachers who have led the center in the recent past:
- Candidate of technical sciences, associate professor M.Allaberganov (1999-2005)
- Doctor of technical sciences, professor B.Mirzayev (2006-2007)
- Candidate of technical sciences, associate professor T.Tursunov (2007-2013)
- Candidate of technical sciences, associate professor D.Nazaraliyev (2013-2014)
- Doctor of agricultural sciences, professor B.Matyakubov (2014-2015)
- Doctor of technical sciences, associate professor A.Berdishev (2015-2016)
- PhD in technical sciences, associate professor G.Bekmirzayev (2017-2023)
Today, the Center is headed by A.Suvanov.
Activity of the center
The center has been functioning based on Decree No. PF-5789 of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated August 27, 2019 "On the implementation of a system of continuous development of qualifications of management and teaching staff of higher educational institutions", Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated October 8, 2019 ", No. PF-5847 "On approval of the concept for the development of the higher education system of the republic of Uzbekistan until 2030", Decree Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated September 23, 2019, No.797 "On additional measures to further improve the system for advanced qualifications of managers and teaching staff of higher educational institutions".
Educational processes at the branch center for retraining and in-service training of academic staff under the National Research University "Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Agricultural Mechanization Engineers" are organized based on the decrees of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees of the government and Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Innovation will be done. In the center, mass-scale and 144-hour direct retraining and advanced training courses with a total volume of 288 hours are being organized in 10 directions.
The main tasks of the center
Improving the quality of education through the use of modern pedagogic and information and communication technologies in training and retraining, improving the composition of the teaching staff of similar higher educational institutions and training programs for teaching assistants, engineering to increase the qualifications of technical and teaching assistants, to improve the quality of the educational process, to harmonize their knowledge and professional skills with the rapid development of our Republic in specific directions (specializations), to introduce innovative innovations in the into the educational process, is to help pedagogues master new techniques and technologies in relevant fields.
Retraining and advanced training courses of the center:
- Use of hydraulic facilities and pumping stations;
- Water management and reclamation;
- Electrification and automation of agriculture;
- Mechanization of agriculture;
- Land cadastre and land composition;
- Mechanization of water management and reclamation works;
- Hydropower facilities in irrigation systems;
- Technical service in agriculture and water management;
- Water supply engineering systems;
- Innovative technologies and their use in water management.
Continuous professional development of managers and pedagogues is established:
- independent professional training;
- alternative training;
- remote training;
Rights of the center
- conducting research on current scientific problems of retraining and professional development of pedagogic personnel;
- popularizing the best practices of republican and foreign countries in retraining and improving the qualifications of pedagogic personnel;
- to conclude cooperation agreements with legal entities and individuals on the territory of the Republic and in foreign countries on its own behalf and within the scope of its authority;
- to request the necessary information from higher education institutions to ensure the performance of center tasks;
- participation in various international and republican exhibitions, conferences, seminars, symposiums and other events related to the improvement of the education system;
- organization of paid retraining and advanced training courses for employees of enterprises and organizations on the basis of a contract.
Responsibilities of the Center
- development and approval of working curriculum and working programs for retraining and upgrading the qualifications of pedagogues of higher education institutions;
- search for opportunities to improve the efficiency of the retraining and professional development process;
- use of modern pedagogical and information technologies;
- study and implement the best practices of foreign countries;
Samples of foreign literature used in the teaching of specialized modules of retraining and advanced training courses
Literature created within the framework of a joint project with the Center and the International Cooperation Center of Switzerland
On the basis of the memorandum signed between the branch center for retraining and in-service training of academic staff under the National Research University "Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Agricultural Mechanization Engineers", International Cultural Communication Center Malaysia (ICCCM) and Hohai University of the People's Republic of China, in 2023, 6 professors and experts from the field were recruited online for courses by Chongqing College of Water Resources and Electrical Engineering of Malaysia and Colleges of Hydrology and Water Resources of Hohai University.
Cooperation with local organizations
Organizations with contracts for training in training and retraining courses:
- “SN Invest” Open joint-stock company;
- Administration of "Pumping stations and energy" of Tashkent region;
- “Tashkent NSEB” under Chirchik-Ahangaron Irrigation Systems Basin Management;
- “Uzenergoinjiniring” joint stock company;
- Uzbek State Scientific Design Institute of Land Management;
- Scientific research center of machine and mechanism technologies under the joint-stock company “Uzagro servis”;
- Construction and technological center of agricultural machinery;
- AO “Rural energy project”.
Material and technical base of the center
The center has all the necessary conditions for the organization of retraining and advanced training courses at a high level, including 2 computer rooms equipped with 42 modern computers and connected to high-speed Internet, as well as 2 educational auditoriums equipped with video projectors and modern electronic boards.
A modern Excavator-Simulator was brought to the center in order to improve the professional skills of teachers of vocational colleges within the framework of the educational cooperation project between Uzbekistan and Switzerland. This excavator-simulator is used by professors and teachers of higher education institutions to conduct excavator management and practical lessons for students of the field of mechanization of water management and reclamation works. In addition, teachers of vocational colleges are improving their skills.