“Marketing and practice of students” department
Hayitov Kholmurod Jamardovich
+ 998-71-237-09-85 rektorat_5
“Marketing and practice of students” department acts based on Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Law “On Education”, National Training Program, Resolutions and Decrees of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on providing the economy with qualified personnel, the current Labor Code, legislation and relevant regulations in the field of education.
The purpose of the “Marketing and practice of students” department
In order to develop and implement specific strategies for the Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Agricultural Mechanization Engineers in the market of educational services, consumers (work employers) to guide and lead the process of fulfilling the requirements for the future specialist, to provide incentives for the planning and promotion of advertising and information, the implementation of the distribution and placement of graduates, as well as timely preparation for the provision of educational services, the organization and control of the conclusion of cooperation agreements.
Organize, manage and oversee the activities of the Department of Marketing and practice of students
1. The department of "Marketing and practice of students" is headed by the rector of the Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Agricultural Mechanization Engineers.
2. The Department of Marketing and practice of students reports to the Academic Council of the Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Agricultural Mechanization Engineers at least once a year.
3. The department of "Marketing and practice of students" provides the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education with relevant information on the implementation of the tasks assigned to it in the prescribed form and time.
4. The activities of the Department of Marketing and practice of students are coordinated by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education and supervised in the prescribed manner.
The purpose and objectives of the "Career Center"
- Help students become competitive employees and improve their skills in their field;
- Training, retraining and employment of qualified specialists for various sectors of the economy;
- Organization of job fairs with the participation of enterprises, organizations and institutions;
- Implement measures to increase students' interest in their professional activities;
- Conducting interviews with graduate students about the current careers (careers) of former graduates.
- Collaboration between enterprises, organizations and institutions and the institute;
- Creating a database of the needs of enterprises, organizations and institutions for new employees;
- Arranging meetings for students with enterprises, organizations and institutions;
- Organizing direct internships for graduate students;
- Conducting interviews, seminars, lectures and other events for employers to share experiences with industry professionals;
- Active participation of employers in Career Day fairs;
- Send information about vacancies to the e-mail address of the institute.
- Have the skills to search for vacancies in the labor market;
- Preparation of resumes for employment;
- Interview with an employer.
- Career Day Fair;
- Organizing meetings with employers and students;
- Holding conversations with former graduates and students.
- Prepare a resume;
- In cooperation with the Ministry of Employment and Labor Relations, create an electronic database of vacancies in the field and cover it on the web portal of the institute on job advertisements;
- Update the electronic database on a monthly basis and add new vacancies;
- Creating a database of personnel requirements of enterprises, organizations and institutions;
- Posting students' biographies on the work portal;
- Send information about vacancies to emails of graduate students.
Choriyeva Shakhlo Eshnazarovna
Tel: + 998-71-237-09-85
Djoniqulova Barno Musulmonkulovna
Tel: + 998-71-237-09
Abdurahmanova Dilfuza Shavkatovna
Tel: + 998-71-237-09