«1st International Conference on Problems and Perspectives of Modern Science(ICPPMS-2021)»
Tashkent Institute of Engineers of Irrigation and Mechanization of Agriculture, Sun Moon University of South Korea, Navoi State Pedagogical Institute, Tashkent State Transport University, Tashkent Scientific Research Institute of chemistry and technology is organizing joint international conference "1st International Conference on Problems and Perspectives of Modern Science (ICPPMS-2021 )".
Section 1. Energetics
Section 2. Civil engineering
Section 3. Agricultural engineering;
Section 4. Advanced chemical technology
Section 5. Computer science and technology
ICPPMS-2021 welcomes high quality unpublished papers in the following areas:
New Energy Materials and Devices
Advanced Energy Technologies
Energy Policy, Economics, Planning and Regulation
Renewable Energy sources
Battery Energy Storage
Geothermal, Hydro, Wind, Solar and Biomass Energy
Integrated Energy Systems
Energy Conversion and Distribution
Modeling, Simulation and Forecasting of Energy and Carbon Markets
Nanotechnology Applications to Renewable Energy
Risk Management Issues in the Energy Sector
Electricity Networks of the Future
Energy Storage Technologies and Devices
Power and Energy Generation
Energy Transmission and Distribution
Power Systems and Automation
Materials Science and Engineering
Construction Engineering and Management
Eco-design and Eco-efficiency
Water Resources Engineering
Construction Material and Technology
Engineering in logistics
Land Resources Engineering
Energy in Agriculture
Biomass and Renewable Resource Engineering
Nanotechnologies Applied to Agricultural Engineering
Advanced Chemical Technologies
Chemical Preparation and Synthesis
Petroleum and Petrochemical Technology
Particulate Systems and Reaction Engineering
Green Chemistry and Natural Products
Chemistry, Bioelectrochemistry and Bioelectronics of Macromolecules
Computer science and technology
Algorithms and complexity
Architecture and organization
Graphics and visual computing
Networking and communication
Parallel and distributed computing
Security and information assurance
Social and professional issues
Acceptance of materials - until 20 May 2021.
Confirmation of acceptance - by 25 May 2021.
Payment of the registration fee - until 1 June 2021.
The date of the Conference is June 10-11, 2021.
Requirements for the design and writing of articles:
Completed research papers written in good English and fulfilling the stated requirements will be accepted for the conference. Submissions should be original and relevant to the sections of the conference.
- The paper should be written strictly according to the suggested template of your chosen publication;
- Papers should be written in good English (papers with errors and incorrect translation will be rejected);
- The article should be between 4 - 6 pages long (at least 4 full pages);
- The paper should contain sections such as Abstract, Key words, Introduction, Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, References, etc.
- Citations should be made strictly according to the requirements of the editions (see the templates on the conference website), only the publications indexed in the international databases should be cited;
- Use an international standard for units and values, use a decimal point as a separator (e.g. 0.002);
- The list of references should not contain more than 2 references to the authors of the article.
All submitted articles are reviewed and checked for plagiarism, excessive self-citation, compliance with the formatting and originality. Passed articles are accepted for publication in the journal issue. The plagiarism check is carried out at the final stage by the responsible editors of AIP conference proceedings after payment of the submission fee. Therefore, if an article is rejected due to the presence of already published papers and plagiarism, the payment is not refunded.
The official language of papers submitted for publication is English. The conference will result in the publication of a Scopus and WoS-indexed journal issue with the support of publishing partner iSCOPUS LLC. All full-time and extramural participants submitting their papers for publication in the journal should e-mail them to ICPPMS2021@gmail.com.
The registration fee including publication of one article in the Journal (in US dollars):
AIP Conference Proceedings indexed by
Scopus and Web of Science
Bank details for payment of the registration fee will be sent to the authors of accepted papers by e-mail together with the confirmation of the paper acceptance.
Services are rendered for translation of articles into English. The cost of translation depends on the volume of the article. Send any language article to ICPPMS2021@gmail.com and you will be notified of the exact cost of translation.
Institute address: 39, Kary Niyozii Street, Tashkent, 100000, Tashkent Institute of Engineers of Irrigation and Mechanization of Agriculture (TIIAME)
Responsible for organizational matters:
1. Mirzaev Bakhadir Suyunovich - 1st Vice-Rector of TIIAME, email: email@example.com, tel. (+998 71) 237-09-45
2. Sultonov Tohir Zokirovich - Vice-Rector for Science and Innovation, TIIAME, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. (+998 71) 237-22-67
3. Fatkhulloyev Alisher Mirzatillaevich - Dean of the Faculty of Hydromelioration TIIAME Tel: (+998 71) 237-19-80 E-mail: email@example.com
4. Sapaev Ibrokhim Bayramdurdievich - Head of the Department of Physics and Chemistry, PhD, Tel .: + 99871-237-19-13 E: mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
5. Omanov Behruzjon Shukhratovich - from iSCOPUS LLC tel: +998919911191E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Rakhmatullaeva Barno Bakhtiyor qizi - from iSCOPUS LLC tel: +998919911192 E-mail: ICPPMS2021@gmail.com
Responsible for scientific and organizational issues (international):
Razzokov Jamoliddin Inotullaevich - Associate Professor of the Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Agricultural Mechanization Engineers, Doctor of Chemical Sciences. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Chairman: Professor, Doctor of Economics Umurzakov Uktam Pardaevich (Rector of the Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Agricultural Mechanization)
Scientific chairman: Doctor of Chemical Sciences Razzokov Jamoliddin Inotullaevich (Associate Professor of the Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Agricultural Mechanization Engineers)
1. Doctor of Economics Odil Abdurakhmanov (rector of Tashkent State Transport University)
2. Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor Umarov Abdusalam Vakhitovich (Head of the Department, Tashkent State Transport University)
3. Doctor of Economics Gulomov Abdulaziz Abdullaevich (Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs, Tashkent State Transport University)
4. Doctor of Technical Sciences Shaumarov Said Sanatovich (Vice-Rector for Research and Innovation, Tashkent State Transport University)
5. Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor Ibodullaev Akhmadzhon (Tashkent State Transport University).
6. Sapaev Bayramdurdi, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor (Head of the Department of Physics and Chemistry of the Tashkent State Agrarian University).