Muratova Umida Kurkmasovna
Days of admission/acceptance
The legal adviser of the Institute carries out its activity in accordance with the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "on measures to radically accomplish the activities of the Judicial Service" dated on of January 19, 2017 under the number #2733 and provision/rule of Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Agricultural Mechanization Engineers “about the legal services”.
The Legal Adviser in his/her activity is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan and laws, resolutions of OliyMajlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions and decrees of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of the Cabinet Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan, provision/rule of Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Agricultural Mechanization Engineers “about the legal services” and legislative documents.
The main functions of activities of legal adviser are as follows:
- Organization of ensuring the rule of law and legality in law enforcement activities of the state body and organization;
- Implementation of the countermeasures for the compliance with the legislation of project normative and providential and other documents developed by the state body and organization;
- Participation in the standard-setting activities of the state body and organization, coordination of the work of its units in the preparation of proposals for the preparation of legislation;
- Participation in the improvement of the legal culture and legal literacy of employees of the state body and organization, bringing to them the essence and significance of the adopted normative legal acts, including the use of modern information and communication technologies.
- Maintenance of contractual and provisional and claim-related work, ensuring reliable protection of property and other interests of the state body and organization.
Providing legal advice on labor activities to employees and students of the Institute.