Planning and finance department
About planning and finance department
The planning and financial department is engaged in planning funds for the maintenance of the financial and economic activities of the institute, makes, approves and registers cost estimates and staffing tables in the parent organization on the basis of the ANNEX to the Order of the Minister of Finance R Uz from November 14, 2014 No. 74, registered by the Ministry of Justice 15.12 .2014 № 2634.
Provides timely preparation and submission of reports of the financial activities of the institute to the state reporting bodies
The main responsibilities of the financial and economic department:
- Compilation and approval of cost estimates and staffing schedules for the budget, paid-contract form of training and development fund.
- Registration of cost estimates, estimates of income and expenses and staffing in the parent organization.
- Changes in cost estimates, estimates of income and expenditure and staffing
- It submits to the administration of administration a proposal on encouraging the employees of the institute for the rational and effective use of funds and on bringing to responsibility of persons for violation of staff-financial discipline.
- Controls the regular financial discipline of the institute.
- Reports to the Rector and the Financial and Economic Department of the Ministry of Higher Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan. about their activities.
- In the prescribed manner represents the institute on all financial and economic issues.
Regulatory to work in the department
BUDGET CODE OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN.
Annex to the order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated 14 .11.2014, the number 74, registered in the Ministry of Justice 15.12.2014g. No. 2634. on the procedure for the preparation, approval and registration of cost estimates and staffing schedules
Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated 21.02.2017 No. 2859 "On the approval of typical higher education institutions"
Regulation “On approval of the instruction on the procedure for the appointment and payment of scholarships to students of higher educational institutions” registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 1339 dated April 16, 2004.
Order of the Minister of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Approval of the Provision on the Paid-Contract Form of Education in Higher and Secondary Special, Vocational Educational Institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Procedure for Expenditures of Income” Registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 2431 of February 26, 2013
Frequently asked Questions:
Question: Why, after graduation, are they employed not as assistants, but as trainee teachers?
Answer: According to 4 points of the provision “On establishing wage grades for heads and faculty of universities, approved by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 89-01-467 of August 21, 2002 and agreed with the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Labor and Labor of the Republic of Uzbekistan. found that the position of teaching interns is credited for up to 2 years by specialists who have no pedagogical experience.
Question: What are the standards for the allocation of staff departments and departments?
Answer: State standards for departments and departments are approved by Order of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 21, 2017 No. 2859, approved by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education, the Ministry of Labor and the Ministry of Finance.
Question: Is it possible to get back the overpaid contract amount for student tuition at the university?
Answer: If the amount received for tuition of a student to an institution of higher education exceeds the amount of the contract, a reconciliation statement is drawn up in accordance with the established procedure, and after identifying an overpaid amount, the difference is transferred to the next academic year or returned to the payer's current account.