Department of Scientific Researches, Innovations and Training of Scientific-Pedagogical Staff
Head of the department
Imomov Shavkat Jaxonovich
Tel: (+99871) 237 19 61
The tasks and objectives of the department:
- Organization of scientific research;
- Participating of scientific potential of the Institute in solving scientific and technical problems in agriculture and water management;
- To support in capacity building of the staff by means of attracting them into scientific research activities;
- Organization of using created scientific research in the educational process of the Institute and agriculture;
- Providing the research works with budgetary grants and economic agreements;
- Organization of scientific seminars and conferences in cooperation with foreign institutions;
- Selling the scientific and technical products to customers based on the results of researchs.
- Reforming the training system of scientific pedagogical cadres, qualified specialists by the way of developing the activities of scientists as doctors of sciences and professors.
Information about ongoing research projects
There are 5 fundamental, 20 practical, 2 young researchers’ practical and 5 innovative grants projects, more than 10 scientific and research and experimental-design and economic agreements with organizations, more than 60 scientific publications on the initiative of the State budget research works are carried out. At the institute, the total amount of off-budget funds is 3173886 thousand UZS.
According to the results of scientific research carried out in every year by the scientists of the institute:
more than 40 monographs,
more than 25 textbooks,
about 300 papers in foreign scientific journals,
more than 450 papers in international conferences,
about 350 papers in the republican scientific magazines,
more than 400 scientific and methodical works are published in collections of republican scientific conferences.
Preparation of scientific and scientific-pedagogical staff
In total, the years 2015-2019, in our institute have defended the thesis: 18 (DSc) and 35 (PhD):
1. Sultanov Takhirjon Zakirovich- Specialties 05.23.07 and 01.02.03 - on the topic “Theory and methods of assessment of strength reliability of earth dams with account of spatial and non-linear deformation of structures”
2. Muradov Rustam Anvarovich – Specialty 06.01.02 - on the topic “Technological bases of exploitation of irrigative and meliorative system in water using associations”
3. Mirzayev Bakhadir Suyunovich – Specialty 05.07.01 – on the topic Improvement of technology and technical means for antierosion tillage in Uzbekistan.
4. Isakov Abdusaid Jalilovich – Specialty 05.05.07- on the topic energetically service in restructuring of agro-industrial complex.
5. Abduvaliev Abdukaxor Abdulkhaievich-Specialties 05.02.04 and 05.11.01- on the topic Improvement of system of standardization and provision of measurement and estimation of market economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan
6. Isaev Sabirjan Husanbaevich- Specialty 06.01.02- on the topic Improvement of irrigation technology of cotton and cereal cops by sub-irrigation method
7. Yangiev Asror Abdihamidovich- Specialty 05.09.06- on the topic Developing the construction, calculation and reliability of vortex shaft
8. Omarova Galia Edilbekovna – Specialty 06.01.02- on the topic scientific bases of resource-saving methods, techniques and technologies of an irrigation of crops with GIS use (The southeast of the Republic of Kazakhstan)
9. Radkevich Maria Viktorovna – Specialty-11.00.05- on the topic Evaluation the effect of the auto-road complex on the air environment.
10. Imamov Shavkat Jahonovich- Specialties 05.05.06 and 05.07.01- on the topic Technological foundations of the process of obtaining biogas and fertilizers from agricultural wastes
11. U.Djuraev – Specialty-06.01.02- on the topic Decrease of mineralization of collector-drainage water by biological method and their use in irrigated agriculture (PhD).
12. Sherov Anvar Gulamovich- Specialty-06.01.02- on the topic Development of technologies for the effective use of water and improvement of land reclamation in irrigated agriculture (DSc).
13. Abdikarimov Rustamkhan Alimkhanovich. – Specialty-01.02.04- on the topic The development of theory and methods for dynamic analysis of viscoelastic thin-walled structures of variable thickness, taking into account large deformation (DSc).
14. B.Pulatov - (Lund University, Sweden) (12.06.2015y.) (PhD).
15. Q.Nurmetov - (Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra. Slovakia) (26.06.2015y) (PhD).
16. A.Xamidov - (Humbolt University of Berlin, Germany) (24.07.2015y.) (PhD).
17. G.Bekmirzaev - (University of Lille, France) (18.02.2017y.) (PhD).
18. Umarov Sukhrob Rustamovich – Specialty-08.00.04- on the topic Perfecting the scientific-practical basis of development of innovative activities in water management system (DSc).
19. Shukurova Sevara Egamkulovna – Specialty-05.09.06- on the topic Patterns of flow unilaterally obstructed by a combined dike (PhD).
20. Kahharov Uktam Abdurahimovich – Specialty-05.09.06- on the topic Patterns of bilateral symmetric obstruction of floodplain flow by transverse blank dikes (PhD).
21. Rakhimov Kudratjon Tashbotirovich – Specialty-05.09.07- on the topic Hydrotransport river alluvium in pressure system (PhD).
22. Ahmedov Ulugbek Kamarbekovich – Specialty-08.00.04- on the topic Development of activity of households in the production of agricultural products in rural areas (PhD).
23. Igamberdiev Asqar Kimsanovich – Specialty-05.07.01- on the topic Scientific and technical solution of winter wheat between rows of cotton (DSc).
24. Koshekov Rashit Majitovich – Specialty-06.01.02- on the topic Elaboration of organizational and technological basics of agricultural water use in the conditions of water scarcity (DSc).
25. Umurzakov Sardor Uktamovich – Specialty-08.00.14- on the topic Improvement of optimal functioning processes of integrated information systems of the organization treasury (PhD).
26. Lakaev Shuhrat Saidaxmatovich – Specialty-01.01.01- on the topic Eigenvalues and resonances of the Schrodinger operator corresponding to a system of two particles on lattice (PhD).
27. Egamberdieva Shahnoza Abdurashidovna – Specialty-06.01.02- on the topic Scientific substantiation of irrigation regime and technology of irrigation of combined sowing of cotton and legumes (case study in Andijan region) (PhD).
28. Iskandarov Sanjarbek Tursunbekovich – Specialty-08.00.04- on the topic Improvement of economic bases of development of protected ground vegetable production (PhD).
29. Khimmataliev Dustnazar Omonovich – Specialty-13.00.05- on the topic Integration of pedagogical and technical knowledge in the diagnosis of training for professional activities (for example, in the direction of "Vocational Training" in technical higher education institutions)(DSc).
30. Khidirov Sanatjon Kuchkarovich – Specialty-05.09.07- on the topic Hydrodynamic effect of the flow on the elements of fastening of the lower dam of culverts (PhD).
31. Fatxulloev Alisher Mirzotilloevich – Specialty-05.09.07- on the topic Dynamics of flow in irrigation channels of the earth channel (DSc).
32. Ergashev Rustam Rahimovich- Specialty-05.09.06- on the topic ensuring the reliability of hydromechanical equipment of pump stations of plant systems (DSc).
33. Lapasov Khurshid Olimjonovich – Specialty-06.01.02- on the topic Water-saving technologies of the prospective cotton kind “Pakhtakor-1” in the conditions of meadow-serozem soils (on the example of Djizak region) (PhD).
34. Nurmamat Qudratovich Razhabov – Specialty-06.01.02- on the topic Development of optimal production agrotechnologies of upland cotton varieties in conditions of typical sierozem soils (PhD).
35. Narbaev Sharafatdin Kengeshovich – Specialty-08.00.04- on the topic Improvement of the organizational and economic bases for the formation of a pasture using system (on the materials of the Republic of Karakalpakstan) (PhD).
36. Yuldoshev Bakhtiyor Shodmonovich – Specialty-05.09.06, 01.02.04- on the topic Development of the methods for estimating and predicting stress-strain state of earth dams with account of moisture and inelastic properties of soil (PhD).
37. Кhayitov Kholmurod Jamardovich – Specialty-05.09.06- on the topic Improving design justification methods for transverse dams in rivers with unilateral floodplain (PhD).
38. Kholikova Nargiza Abduvalievna – Specialty-05.07.02- on the topic Basing the work routine and parameters of the instrument that can clean engine oil from oxidant products (PhD).
39. Murodov Navruz Kurbonovich – Specialty - 05.09.07 - on the topic Metods of establishing the change dynamics of soil moisture at crop irrigation (PhD).
40. Ashirova Olga Aleksandrovna – Specialty-06.01.02, 05.09.04- on the topic Improvement of water delivery and distribution system’s calculation methods within complexes of rural water supply (PhD).
41. Rustamov Sherzod Rustamovich – Specialty - 05.09.06 - on the topic Development of new constructions and operating modes of centrifugal pumps of irrigation systems (PhD).
42. Ahmedov Azamat Kamilovoch – Specialty - 08.00.04 - on the topic Increasing efficiency of innovative water-saving tachnologies in agriculture (PhD).
43. Akmalov Shamshodbek Baxtiyarovich – Specialty - 05.09.07 - on the topic Improvement of hydraulic calculation of water recourses in irrigation systems with using GIS (PhD).
44. Abduraimova Dilbar Aybekovna – Specialty - 06.01.02 - on the topic Improbement of methods of calculation of resourcesaving water-lifters in irrigated agriculture (PhD).
45. Ikramov Nazir Muminjonovich – Specialty - 05.09.06 - on the topic Effect of bedload sediment heterogeneity on geometric and dinamic characteristics of channel ridge forms (PhD).
46. Mukumova Dilrabo Inatovna – Specialty - 13.00.05 - on the topic Improving organisational pedagogical conditions for adaptation of students to the learning process (In the example of “Professional education”) (PhD).
47. Nasritdinova Umida Axmadjonovna – Specialty - 13.00.02 - on the topic The technique of using three dimensional modeling tools for teaching the course “computer graphics” (PhD).
48. Toshmurodov Yorkin Kaxramonovich – Specialty - 01.04.10 - on the topic Development and production of semiconductor coordinate-sensitive detectors of ionizing radiation based on silicon (PhD).
49. Kodirov Dilshod Botirovich – Specialty - 05.05.01 - on the topic Energy efficient microhydroelectric power station for low-pressure watercourses (PhD).
50. Rakhmonov Sherzod Kasimdjоnovich – Specialty - 08.00.04, 06.01.10 - on the topic Giving priority to agriculture in land resource management for sectors (PhD).
51. Khamidov Fayzullo Ramazonovich – Specialty - 06.01.10 - on the topic Optimization of structure agriculture ground in land management project (materials of Bukhara provins) (PhD).
52. Choriev Jamshid Muzaffarovich – Specialty - 05.09.06 - on the topic Improving the structure and design justification methods of mobile weirs for farmlands (PhD).
53. Khakimov Bakhodir Bozorovich – Specialty - 05.07.02 - on the topic Justification of installation parameters for high-quality preparation of a mixture of diesel and bioethanol fuel (PhD).
The results of Presidential scholarship and other Scholarships of our Institute
In 2018-2019, students of our institute participated in the competitions for the scholarship and got the 1st and 2nd place of the President, Beruniy, Navoiy scholarships:
Reymov Mamanbek Polatovich - the 3th year PhD Student. Speciality: “Environment protection and rational utilization of natural resources”. Presidential scholarship.
Оzоdоv Ezоzbеk Oybek ugli - the 2nd year student of master`s degree. Speciality: “Automation of Technological Processes and Production”. Presidential scholarship.
Norboeva Dilshoda Gayrat kizi - the 4th year student of Management of Land Resources. The owner of scholarship Beruniy.
Vafoev Rustam Safo ugli - the 4th year student of Mechanization of Hydromeliorative Works. The owner of the Beruniy scholarship.
Isakuzieva Rushana Ruzik kizi - the 4th year student of Organizationand Management of Water Resources. The owner of the Navoiy scholarship.