Department of Scientific Researches, Innovations and Training of Scientific-Pedagogical Staff
Head of the department
Imomov Shavkat Jaxonovich
Tel: (+99871) 237 19 61
The tasks and objectives of the department:
- Organization of scientific research;
- Participating of scientific potential of the Institute in solving scientific and technical problems in agriculture and water management;
- Developing the literacy skills of the staff by joining them in doing scientific works;
- Organization of using created scientific research in the educational process of the Institute and agriculture;
- Providing the research works with budgetary grants and economic agreements;
- Organization of scientific seminars and conferences in cooperation with foreign institutions;
- Selling the scientific and technical products to customers based on the results of researchs.
- Reforming the training system of scientific pedagogical cadres, qualified specialists by the way of developing the activities of scientists as doctors of sciences and professors.
Information about ongoing research projects.
It is planned to carry out research, according to the research plan of the Institute for 2018, to solve urgent problems of the agrarian sphere of the Republic in 7 scientific problem areas.
On this basis, research works of the Ministry of Innovative Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan will be carried out: 3 fundamental, 17 applied works, 1 innovation and 2 applied grants of young scientists, 3 contracts with other organizations and 59 scientific papers at the expense of the State Budget.
On the basis of scientific works, there were published 8 monographs, 6 textbooks, 52 manuals, 17 patents and 42 recommendations. Total number of scientific publications is 545, 115 of them are in foreign journals, 87 in materials of international conferences, 243 and 101 are in materials of scientific conferences of universities of Uzbekistan.
Preparation of scientific and scientific-pedagogical staff.
According to the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 304 of 22.05.2017 "On measures to further improve the system of postgraduate education", adopted on the basis of Presidential Decree No. 4958 of 16.02.2017 "On Further Improvement of the Post-Graduate Education System", scientific and scientific- pedagogical staff of the Institute.
To date, our institute has only 32 doctoral students, including 13 doctoral students on a 1-year course, 2 doctoral courses for 9 doctoral students and 10 doctoral students for the third year of study. Also, special attention is paid to research activities of teachers up to 45 years. For the current year, about 147 road maps have been approved for conducting research activities of young academic teachers.
In total, the years 2015-2018, in our institute have defended the thesis: 18 (DSc) and 20 (PhD):
1. Sultanov Takhirjon Zakirovich- Specialties 05.23.07 and 01.02.03 - on the topic “Theory and methods of assessment of strength reliability of earth dams with account of spatial and non-linear deformation of structures”
2. Muradov Rustam Anvarovich – Specialty 06.01.02 - on the topic “Technological bases of exploitation of irrigative and meliorative system in water using associations”
3. Mirzayev Bakhadir Suyunovich – Specialty 05.07.01 – on the topic Improvement of technology and technical means for antierosion tillage in Uzbekistan.
4. Isakov Abdusaid Jalilovich – Specialty 05.05.07- on the topic energetically service in restructuring of agro-industrial complex.
5. Abduvaliev Abdukaxor Abdulkhaievich-Specialties 05.02.04 and 05.11.01- on the topic Improvement of system of standardization and provision of measurement and estimation of market economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan
6. Isaev Sabirjan Husanbaevich- Specialty 06.01.02- on the topic Improvement of irrigation technology of cotton and cereal cops by sub-irrigation method
7. Yangiev Asror Abdihamidovich- Specialty 05.09.06- on the topic Developing the construction, calculation and reliability of vortex shaft
8. Omarova Galia Edilbekovna – Specialty 06.01.02- on the topic scientific bases of resource-saving methods, techniques and technologies of an irrigation of crops with GIS use (The southeast of the Republic of Kazakhstan)
9. Radkevich Maria Viktorovna – Specialty-11.00.05- on the topic Evaluation the effect of the auto-road complex on the air environment.
10. Imamov Shavkat Jahonovich- Specialties 05.05.06 and 05.07.01- on the topic Technological foundations of the process of obtaining biogas and fertilizers from agricultural wastes
11. U.Djuraev – Specialty-06.01.02- on the topic Decrease of mineralization of collector-drainage water by biological method and their use in irrigated agriculture (PhD).
12. Sherov Anvar Gulamovich- Specialty-06.01.02- on the topic Development of technologies for the effective use of water and improvement of land reclamation in irrigated agriculture (DSc).
13. Abdikarimov Rustamkhan Alimkhanovich. – Specialty-01.02.04- on the topic The development of theory and methods for dynamic analysis of viscoelastic thin-walled structures of variable thickness, taking into account large deformation (DSc).
14. B.Pulatov - (Lund University, Sweden) (12.06.2015y.) (PhD).
15. Q.Nurmetov - (Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra. Slovakia) (26.06.2015y) (PhD).
16. A.Xamidov - (Humbolt University of Berlin, Germany) (24.07.2015y.) (PhD).
17. G.Bekmirzaev - (University of Lille, France) (18.02.2017y.) (PhD).
18. Umarov Sukhrob Rustamovich – Specialty-08.00.04- on the topic Perfecting the scientific-practical basis of development of innovative activities in water management system (DSc).
19. Shukurova Sevara Egamkulovna – Specialty-05.09.06- on the topic Patterns of flow unilaterally obstructed by a combined dike (PhD).
20. Kahharov Uktam Abdurahimovich – Specialty-05.09.06- on the topic Patterns of bilateral symmetric obstruction of floodplain flow by transverse blank dikes (PhD).
21. Rakhimov Kudratjon Tashbotirovich – Specialty-05.09.07- on the topic Hydrotransport river alluvium in pressure system (PhD).
22. Ahmedov Ulugbek Kamarbekovich – Specialty-08.00.04- on the topic Development of activity of households in the production of agricultural products in rural areas (PhD).
23. Igamberdiev Asqar Kimsanovich – Specialty-05.07.01- on the topic Scientific and technical solution of winter wheat between rows of cotton (DSc).
24. Koshekov Rashit Majitovich – Specialty-06.01.02- on the topic Elaboration of organizational and technological basics of agricultural water use in the conditions of water scarcity (DSc).
25. Umurzakov Sardor Uktamovich – Specialty-08.00.14- on the topic Improvement of optimal functioning processes of integrated information systems of the organization treasury (PhD).
26. Lakaev Shuhrat Saidaxmatovich – Specialty-01.01.01- on the topic Eigenvalues and resonances of the Schrodinger operator corresponding to a system of two particles on lattice (PhD).
27. Egamberdieva Shahnoza Abdurashidovna – Specialty-06.01.02- on the topic Scientific substantiation of irrigation regime and technology of irrigation of combined sowing of cotton and legumes (case study in Andijan region) (PhD).
28. Iskandarov Sanjarbek Tursunbekovich – Specialty-08.00.04- on the topic Improvement of economic bases of development of protected ground vegetable production (PhD).
29. Khimmataliev Dustnazar Omonovich – Specialty-13.00.05- on the topic Integration of pedagogical and technical knowledge in the diagnosis of training for professional activities (for example, in the direction of "Vocational Training" in technical higher education institutions)(DSc).
30. Khidirov Sanatjon Kuchkarovich – Specialty-05.09.07- on the topic Hydrodynamic effect of the flow on the elements of fastening of the lower dam of culverts (PhD).
31. Fatxulloev Alisher Mirzotilloevich – Specialty-05.09.07- on the topic Dynamics of flow in irrigation channels of the earth channel (DSc).
32. Ergashev Rustam Rahimovich- Specialty-05.09.06- on the topic ensuring the reliability of hydromechanical equipment of pump stations of plant systems (DSc).
33. Lapasov Khurshid Olimjonovich – Specialty-06.01.02- on the topic Water-saving technologies of the prospective cotton kind “Pakhtakor-1” in the conditions of meadow-serozem soils (on the example of Djizak region) (PhD).
34. Nurmamat Qudratovich Razhabov – Specialty-06.01.02- on the topic Development of optimal production agrotechnologies of upland cotton varieties in conditions of typical sierozem soils (PhD).
35. Narbaev Sharafatdin Kengeshovich – Specialty-08.00.04- on the topic Improvement of the organizational and economic bases for the formation of a pasture using system (on the materials of the Republic of Karakalpakstan) (PhD).
36. Yuldoshev Bakhtiyor Shodmonovich – Specialty-05.09.06, 01.02.04- on the topic Development of the methods for estimating and predicting stress-strain state of earth dams with account of moisture and inelastic properties of soil (PhD).
37. Кhayitov Kholmurod Jamardovich – Specialty-05.09.06- on the topic Improving design justification methods for transverse dams in rivers with unilateral floodplain (PhD).
38. Kholikova Nargiza Abduvalievna – Specialty-05.07.02- on the topic Basing the work routine and parameters of the instrument that can clean engine oil from oxidant products (PhD).
The results of President`s scholarship and other Scholarships of our Institute
In 2016-2017, students of our institute participated in the copmpetitions for the scholarship and got the 1st and 2nd place of the President, Beruniy, Navoiy, Islam Karimov scholarships:
1. Batirov Shavkat Gofurovich- the 2nd year student of master`s degree. Speciality: Mechanization of irrigation and drainage works. Presidential scholarship.
2. Amanqulova Hilola Vakhobovna- the 4th year student of land use and cadastre. Presidential scholarship.
3. Husanbaeva Husnora Sobirzhonovna- the fourth-year student of hydrotechnical constructions.The owner of scholarship Beruniy.
4. Boyqulov Jurabek Khaymitmurodovich- the 4th year student of land use and cadastre. The owner of the Beruniy scholarship.
5. Rakhmatova Mukhlisa Abduganyevna-the 3rd year student of economics and management. I.Karimov's scholarship.
6. Yoldoshboev Bakhtiyor Baratboevich.- the 2nd year student of the economics and management. The owner of the "Kori-Niyoziy" scholarship.
7. And also in 2017, 6 students were awarded with fellowship. They are:
1). Quldoshev Ikrom -the 4th year student of economics and management.
2). Tursunboev Ulugbek- the 4th year student of economics and management.
3). Ergashev Jamshid Zoid ugli - the4th year student of the Hydromelioration.
4.)Nurmakhamatov Nodirbek- the 4th year student of the hydraulic structures.
5). Ulashov Shahzod- the 4th year student of hydroengineering structures.
6). Khaidarov Javohir- the 2nd year student of hydroengineering structures.