The Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “Measures for further improvement of meliorative status of irrigated lands and use of water resources during the years 2013-2017” was adopted on April 19, 2013 and the 5-year state program for the implementation of irrigation and melioration activities has been approved. According to the program, currently the state water management organizations use 27,700 km of irrigation systems, 41,200 km of collector-drainage network, more than 1,600 pumping stations and other water management facilities, farmers' associations and private farms - 157.1 thousand km of irrigation and 99.8 thousand km of collector-drainage networks, more than 8.5 thousand pump units and other facilities supply economic sectors and irrigated land with water, enable land reclamation.
A scientific and technical journal “Irrigation and Melioration” with the announcement of 104th meeting of the Republican Council on July 24, 2014 on these issues: implementation of above-mentioned tasks and their scientific methodology, accounting water resources, water resources management, economization and effective use, was allowed to print and registered by Press and information agency of Uzbekistan.
So far nine issues of scientific and technical journal “Irrigation and Melioration” have been published, higher education institutions in the field of water management, research institutes, scientific-production centers, project organizations and water management organizations, effective water management and its rational use, introduction of advanced water-saving technologies, improvement of meliorative condition of irrigated lands, rational location of agricultural crops, as well as research on the further development of water consumers' associations and farms , scientific-practical, analytical, commentary on the decisions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the deepening of economic reforms in the agricultural and water economy, decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers and their execution, results of advanced experiments, innovations in science and technology articles are posted on their pages.
on registration of articles for publication in the journal "Irrigation and Reclamation"
1. Together with the manuscript of the article, the author submits to the editor a cover letter from the organization stating that the author is engaged in research work, an expert opinion on the possibility of publishing an article and a review. The article can be written in Uzbek, Russian and English. The title of the article, UDC and its annotation with a volume of 10 - 12 lines should be accompanied by a translation into Uzbek, Russian and English.
2. The manuscript of the paper shall be submitted to the editor in two copies, both copies to be signed by all authors. An electronic version of the article is also proposed. The authors of the articles give information about themselves: surnames, first name and patronymic, place of work and position, addresses, e-mail addresses, as well as service and cell phone numbers.
3. Articles should be typed according to the instructions (program) "MS WORD 2003" in the font size of 12 "Times New Roman".
4. The total volume of an article printed in one interval (tables, figures and list of literature used, including
number) should not exceed 6 pages. In some cases, if a separate order is made for the topic under consideration in the article, the volume of the article can be increased. The size of the text restrictions: the margins at the top and bottom are 2.0 cm, on the left - 3.0 cm, on the right - 1.5 cm.
5. At the beginning of the article (in a given font size, capitalized, in the middle, boldly), the title of the article is given, in the next series the names, names and patronymic of the authors, their place of work (organization name, research institute, etc.) in small block letters . The next line prints an annotation of 10-12 lines in Uzbek, Russian and English. After one interval, the text of the article is printed.
6. An article may have sections and paragraphs. The names of sections are printed on the left of the article in bold in a separate row and typed in lowercase printed (bold) letters. The names of the items are written in thick font in the first row of the text. At the end of the article, conclusions and suggestions are given.
7. The list of references is given at the end of the article, references to literature are given in order of their appearance in the text. The following is indicated in the list of literature: a) in published articles and abstracts: surnames, names and patronymics of authors, title of article, title of journal, year of publication, number or part of it and pages; b) for books: surnames, names and patronymic of authors, the title of the book, the place of publication (city), the name of the publishing house, the year of publication, the page.
8. The editorial board reviews all articles received.
9. Articles that do not meet the above requirements for review are not accepted and articles not recommended
to the authors are not returned to the publication.
On the results of consideration of the article the author can apply one month after the receipt of the article to the editorial office on
telephone 237-19-78., E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the reliability of the information given in the articles, the author (s) respond.
Editorial address: 100, Tashkent, Kary-Niyazov Street, 39. Tashkent Institute of Agricultural Irrigation and Mechanization, building 11, room 220. E-mail: email@example.com.