Separate commercialization of scientific and innovative developments
Head of Department
Sarimsakov Maksudhon Musinovich
Tel.: 71 237 19 61
Creation of the department of commercialization of scientific and innovative developments:
Paragraphs 1 and 3 of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated May 7, 2018 “On additional measures to improve the mechanisms for introducing innovations in sectors and sectors of the economy”, as well as Decree No. 2018 of the Minister of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan July 5, approved by order of the rector of the institute of August 3, 2018, and order 600 A / F, Separate commercialization of scientific and innovative developments and order 601 A / F Charter for the commercialization of scientific and innovative developments.
Charter of the Department of Commercialization of Scientific and Innovative Developments:
Commercialization of the results of scientific and scientific-technical activities under the Ministry of Innovative Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan determines the procedure for attracting and using the resources of the Presidential Fund, inviting the Ministry to evaluate, select and evaluate the results of scientific and scientific-technical activities financed by the Foundation,
The introduction of the results of scientific research, experimental design, technological work and innovation in the economic turnover (civilian traffic).
Priority, perspective and advanced, based on the requirements of technical sciences in the field of agriculture and water management, mechanization and electrification of water management and land resource management, hydraulic engineering and mechanization of irrigation and drainage works creation of a research base for research, development of a database of research, commercialization and innovation, coordination and promotion of the development and its authors.
The goals and objectives of the department:
- organization and coordination of research;
- Organization of a competition for scientific and innovative projects funded by the Innovation Fund;
- material and technical support of scientific laboratories (purchase of scientific and laboratory equipment, consumables and packages);
- development of a list of goods and services, including intellectual property created in the framework of the innovative activities of the institute on the basis of copyright (patent);
- selection of researchers and students in conducting research and experiments for the implementation of innovative projects, conducting research in specialized scientific and industrial organizations, including short-term (up to 1 month) internships abroad;
- attracting innovative products, including funds from the commercialization of foreign investment, granular and charitable funds;
- management of bank deposits with the help of an innovation fund;