Note for Applicants
Applicants should submit the following documents to the Admission Comission of Higher Education Establishment
- an application form pointing out the specialty, the language of education ( information about finished higher education, the type of foreign language in test, the number of military reference and the second alternative higher educational establishment, specialty of study, the rules of testing procedure and proper filling the answer sheets should be shown.);
- the original copy of the document about graduating from general secondary education ( on a 11-grade basis) or secondary special, vocational establishments;
- Medical reference on the form 086-U;
- the copy of a passport (Certificate of Birth of those who are under the passport-getting age);
- 6 colourful photos in size of 3.5 x 4.5;
- a reference from working sphere and the official copy of the labour book for the applicants of special correspondence department.
The orphans under the state provision and the I group blinds should submit the document confirming this condition.
The group of The orphans under the state provision includes the children who lived and studied in Orphanages under 18 and whose both parents died.
The Application Form is confirmed by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education.
Winners of international and republican olympiads, contests and competitions will provide original identification documents. The applicants' application should note the cases certifying documents in the graph of "I will inform the following about myself" (the disabled of I and II groups, orphans, pupils of orphanages and non-breadwinners).
The citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan who have served in the Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan should submit the original reference of the Military Command in conjunction with the above mentioned documents. The form and order of the military unit referral are determined by the Ministry of Defense, the Ministry of Interior, and the National Security Service.
The passport (certificate of birth of those under the passport age) and the certificate of involvement in the military service are personally indicated to the admission committee. The reference of military command is valid for three years from the date of their deployment and termination of military service (if the official order for admission to the higher education institution is not available for repeated use of the privilege).
In the presence of the abovementioned documents, the admission committee does not have the right to refuse to accept the applicant's documents. It is strictly forbidden to add or make any changes to the documents after expiration of the prescribed period of acceptance of documents. If fraudulent documents are identified, the applicant will be denied the test (higher education institution) and the documents will be forwarded to law enforcement authorities in accordance with the established procedure.