Note for Applicants
The applicant will submit the following documents to the admission committee:
- an original copy of a secondary education (based on the 11th grade) or a secondary special or vocational education institution;
- Copy of passport (passport for passport-age);
- a copy of the certificate from the work record and a recommendation letter from the working field (for special correspondence course applicants);
- original and supporting documents of winners of international and republican olympiads, competitions and competitions, eligible to take part in the competition;
- Military part of the recommendation.
The passport (passport issuance certificate) and the certificate of involvement in the military service are personally indicated to the admissions commission.
Entrants applying to the Institute of Physical Culture should additionally submit a document confirming the qualification (sports booklet) and 8 photocopies (for special sports examinations) in addition to the above-mentioned documents.
Persons applying for a special correspondence department in accordance with the established procedure submit a copy of the work record book.
Special correspondence department is admitted to secondary special vocational training and at least 3 years of work experience.
Passport is provided personally.
The list of entrants and the drawings of the premises and classrooms on the groups will be posted on the announcement board 3 days before the test scrutiny by the acceptance commissions.
The admission commission does not have the right to deny acceptance of the applicant in the presence of all the above mentioned documents. Citizens have the right to receive the second and following higher education on a contractual basis. (Law "On Education", Article 14).
3 days prior to the admission test, the applicant will carefully review and remember the location and the name of the building where the tests will be performed, the floor and the auditorium number.
3 days before the test, the applicant will be given a license with a group number.
Tests are held everyday from August 1 to August 15, as a rule, two shifts a day, for daylight, special off-hour and evening (shift) education. The first shift starts at 08:00, the second shift starts at 3:00 pm.