Department of Master's
Dean of «Department of Master`s»
Yangiev Asror Abdixamidovich
Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor
Tel: (71) 2372209
HISTORY OF THE DEPARTMENT
Department master degree of the Institute carries out its activities in accordance to the decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan from August 27, 2019 PF-5789 "About introduction of system of continuous training of heads and teachers of higher educational institutions", Decree of the approval of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan from March 2, 2015 "On approval of the Regulations on the master course", approved by order of the Minister of higher and secondary special education of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 2, 2015 No. 116.
In the education process of the graduates of the Institute are involved the best teachers of high qualification, professors and doctors of Science, candidates of Sciences and assistant professors of chairs, highly qualified personnel and practice from production organisation. At the present, in the specialties of master’s degree on faculties provided with 120 of highly qualified teachers, who are teaching and learning of knowledge, teaching lectures and practical classes, giving practical skills in the field. In the 2019-2020 academic year, specialists were trained in 30 specialties of the magistracy, in the 2020-2021 academic year, they began training masters in 34 specialties, the opening of new modern specialties is taken into account here.
- 5A230201 - Management (in water economy)
- 5A230401 - Marketing (in water economy)
- 5A233001 - Organization and management of water management
- 5A310201 – Electro energy supply (in water economy)
- 5A311001 - Automation of Production and Technological Processes ( in water management)
- 5A313401 - Geodesy and Geoinformatics
- 5A410701 - Exploitation and Management of Land Resources
- 5A430101 - Mechanization of Agriculture ( in agriculture)
- 5A430501 - Energy supply in water economy and agriculture
- 5A340701 - Hydrotechnology constructions
- 5A430502 - Measuring Systems and Devices Smart ( Intellectual ) in the Water Resources
- 5A450101 - Construction and operation of hydroelectric power plants
- 5A450202 - Melioration and irrigated agriculture
- 5A450205 - Building and exploitation of hydromelioration systems
- 5A450206 - Water-Saving Irrigation Technologies
- 5A450207 - Integrated use and management of water resources
- 5A450301 - Mechanization of hydro-amelioration systems
- 5A450401 - Operation of Hydro-Technic Constructions, Safety, and Reliability
- 5A450402 - Exploitation and diagnoses of Pumping Stations and supply
- 5A230901 - economic s abd accounting (by sectors and sectors)
- 5A312101 - Energy saving and energy audit (in the water sector)
- 5A312401 - Alternative energy sources (for the specifics)
- 5A141104 - Hydraulics and engineering hydrology
- 5A640101 - Labor protection, safety of production and technological processes (in agriculture and water management)
- 5A340704 - Organization and technology of construction of hydraulic structures.
- 5A310106 - Mini and micro hydroelectric power stations
- 5A110802 - Engineering graphics and design theory
- 5A630101 - Environmental protection (Management of international land and water resources)
- 5A630101 - Environmental protection (geographic information systems)
- 5A630101 - Environment protectioni (Agriculture)
- 5A430503 - Intellectual sensor and technologies
- 5A430401- Precision farming
STUDY IN GPROCESS AND SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITY
In order to organize of scientific seminars and also to showing scientific activity and training of highly qualified specialists for the industry integration of the department with other institutes started. Undergraduates in the performance of their scientific-research works are carried out extensive literature review examining the article the world's scientists and conducting a patent search on the latest developments. Undergraduates also take part in Republican exhibitions; one of them is held annually and makes a tremendous contribution, the exhibition is called “international fair of innovative ideas, technologies and projects”.
In the process of studying for a master's degree, the disciplines taught in the specialties are taught in extracurricular settings, industrial and research institutes, examples of such organizations are the "research Institute of energy and automation" under the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, NGO "Physics-Sun", state Committee "Uzergeodezkadastr", JSC "uzsuvloyikha", center "Uzgidromet", LLC "UZGIP", JSC "Gidroproekt", JSC "Uzbekgidroenergo", "research Institute of irrigation and water problems", "gosvodhoznadzor" State inspection, State Committee for nature protection, research Institute of agricultural mechanization, JSC "Suvmash", JSC "Technologist".
To ensure compliance raised at the meeting with representatives of education and science of the tasks of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan sh. M. Mirziyoyev on 24 may 2019 at the National University of Uzbekistan and Minister of higher and secondary special education of the Republic of Uzbekistan from November 26, 2015 No. 2734 "On approval of the Regulations on the procedure of practical training of students of higher educational institutions" on the basis of the order of the rector of Institute and PROGRAMS developed with the research institutes and centers, for the first time, internships were organized in research institutes and centers on the topics of master's theses. The practice guide, practice diary and all necessary documents were prepared by the master's Department.
ORGANIZATION OF EDUCATIONAL PROCESS
On the basis of the decree № -190 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan from September 10, 2007 «On improvement and increase of efficiency of activity of the magistrates in the system of higher education of the Republic of Uzbekistan». Furthermore, study process is being run in the Department of Master`s degree” in accordance of the decrees, № 36 on 2nd March, 2015 of the Cabinet of Ministry and № 116, on 2nd April, 2015 of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Education about law on “Master`s degree”.
On the basis of abovementioned Charter, in all specialties of a master’s degree of the Institute there is «an Individual work plan of a graduate» it is awarded by the «Calendar of a graduate of the educational-methodical, scientific-research, educational and professional activities» and «Calendar for the master's thesis» and for all time, its activities, all students have to follow this plan.
Moreover, by the end of each week students make presentations and reports at each Department in each of the specialties on the work performed during a week. Occupation according to a curriculum is conducted from Monday to Friday. On the basis of that, in a master’s degree of the educational process is going on in the scientific-research and scientific-pedagogical activities of the undergraduates at the end of the semester must qualified for scientific activities. Here students make reports and presentations on the established plans for the scientific work during the semester.
On the basis of joint educational programs in the following specialties: 5A630101-environmental Protection (International use of land and water resources), 5A630101-environmental Protection (geographical information systems), 5A630101 - environmental Protection (in agriculture and water resources management), 5A430503 - Intelligent sensors and technologies, 5A430401-Precision agriculture, an international master's degree is organized. Undergraduates receive education through joint educational programs in cooperation with the University of Michigan, the University of Mississippi (USA), the Slovak agricultural University in Nitra(Slovak Republic) and the University of Obuda (Republic of Hungary).