High-festive ceremony of rewarding
Physical and mental strength are mportant as one. Therefore, to be good at both of them is a sign of perfection, in other words, the foundation of a harmoniously developed generation, the third renaissance. Therefore, a person should regularly perform both physical and mental exercises in his life activities. It serves the development of his body and mind.
The team of Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Agricultural Mechanization Engineers does not waste students' time during the winter holidays every year. They do not hesitate to organize competitions in all kinds of sports. In particular, on January 4-9, 2021 at TIIAME was held the SPARTAKIADA of traditional sports competitions "RECTOR'S CUP 2021" under the motto "We started the New Year with sports" among professors and teachers.
It has come to an end today. Everyone gathered in the magnificent and bright gym of the institute. In a unique way, they lined up as spinners in sportswear, symbolizing the glory of the Spartakiad. There was a solemn music, which symbolized the spirit and splendor of the competition.
Then the team headed by Professor Umurzakov Oktam Pardaevich, rector of our institute, entered in a unique tracksuit. Our rector congratulated everyone on New Year and sports "holiday". Noting that the work and study process is closely linked with health, and health is closely linked with sports, he stressed the need to achieve greater success in the study and work process in this year's "Year of Supporting Youth and Public Health" named by the President. Then the award ceremony has begun.
The medals of the traditional Spartakiad "Rector's Cup-2021" were awarded. It is gratifying that the ongoing competitions in six sports were unforgettable and lively. Overall, the results are as follows.
1. HM faculty won 4 gold, 4 silver and 2 bronze medals and took the first place.
2. The faculty of AM won 2 gold, 2 silver and 3 bronze medals and took the second place.
3. The rector's team won 2 gold and 2 silver medals and took the 3rd place.
4. HTC faculty won 1 gold and 2 silver medals and took the 4th place.
5. LM faculty won 1 gold, 1 silver and 1 bronze medal and took the 5th place.
6. OMWR faculty won 2 bronze medals and took the 6th place.
7. MHW faculty won 2 bronze medals and took the 6th place.
8. ESAWR faculty took the 7th place.
The "Cheerful Starts" games, which were held separately for both men and women, were especially interesting for both participants and spectators.
Press service of TIIAME