The aims and objectives of the department:
— Organization and coordination of scientific research;
— The effective use of scientific potential of the leading scientists of the Institute in addressing the existing scientific and technical problems in the field of agriculture and water resources;
— Assisting in improving literacy of staff by attracting them in doing scientific works;
— The organization of introducing created scientific research by scientists of the Institute educational process and agricultural production;
— Ensuring of doing research works on the basis of economic agreements and budgetary grants;
— The organization of scientific seminars and conferences, the interchange of information with scientists from leading international institutions, the establishment of research partnerships;
— Sale (consumer) customers scientific and technical products based on the results of research;
— Reforming the system of training of the teaching staff and highly skilled professionals, the development of activities by senior researchers, based on a single program in order to ensure undivided training.
Information about ongoing research projects
Conducting research in accordance with the research plan of the Institute in 2017 addressed to the urgent problems of the agricultural sector of the Republic of 6 scientific problem areas. On this basis, will be carried out research work of the Development Committee of Science and Technology of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 17 practical works Scientific Production Center of Agriculture of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2 innovative works and 1 practical grant for young scientists, 11 contracts with the Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources of Republic of Uzbekistan and other organizations and 50 scientific works at the expense of the state budget.
On the basis of carried out scientific work, a total of 11 monographs, 5 textbooks, 34 manuals, 15 patents and 22 recommendations published by scientists of Institute in 2016. Total number of scientific publications is 651, 95 of them are foreign magazines, 187 in collections of international conferences, 120 in scientific journals of Republic and 249 in the collections of scientific conferences in universities of Uzbekistan.
Preparation of scientific and pedagogical staff
Preparations are under scientific and pedagogical staff of the Institute in accordance with the Presidential Decree from 2012 June 24 number PD-4456 «On further improvement of system of training and certification of scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel of higher qualification» in order to meet the objectives and requirements of the decree of the Cabinet of Ministers Republic of Uzbekistan dated 28 December 2012 № 365 «State requirements after high school training.» Today, in our institute are doing their scientific activities 24 senior researchers, candidates, 7 senior researchers-applicants on the 1st training course, on the 2nd training course 9 senior researchers-applicants; and 8 senior researchers, applicants are on the 3th year of study. Also, special attention is paid to research and development of teachers under 45 years. For the current year approved 145 personal plans for the conduct of the research activities of young scientists-teachers.
From 2015to 2017 in our Institute9 doctor of science and4 PhD candidates defended their dissertation
- Sultanov Takhirjon Zakirovich,specialty of 05.23.07 and 01.02.03 «Theory and methods of assessment of strength reliability of earth dams with account of spatial and non-linear deformation of structures».
- Muradov Rustam Anvarovich,specialty of 06.01.02 «Technological bases of operation and maintenance of irrigation and drainage system in water consumer associations».
- Mirzayev Bakhadir Suyunovich, specialty of 05.07.01 «Developing technologies treating against soil erosion and technic resources in condition of Uzbekistan».
- IsakovAbdusaid Jalilovich, specialty of 05.05.07«Energy service under restructuring of agro-industrial complex».
- Abduvaliev Abdukaxor Abdulkhaievich,specialty of 05.02.04 and 05.11.01 «Standardization of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the conditions of market economy, ensure single measurement and develop suitable measuring up system».
- Isaev Sabirjan Husanbaevich, specialty of 06.01.02. «Improving irrigation technology of cotton and cereal cops by sub-irrigation method».
- Yangiev Asror Abdihamidovich, specialty of 05.09.06. «Improving the structure, design justification methods and operational reliability estimation of vortex shaft dischargers of high pressure hydro systems».
- Omarova Galia Edilbekovna specialty of 06.01.02. «Scientific bases of resource-saving methods, techniques and technologies of an irrigation of crops with GIS use» (on example of South and southeast of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Radkevich Maria Viktorovna specialty of 11.00.05. «Evaluation the impact of the auto-road complex on the air environment» defended their doctor of science thesis on the subject.
- B.Pulatov- 12.06.2015y. (Lund University, Sweden) defended his PhD.
- Q.Nurmetov 26.06.2015y. (University of Nitra, Slovakia) defended his PhD.
- A.Xamidov 24.07.2015y. (Humbolt University of Berlin, Germany) defended his PhD.
- G.Bekmirzaev 18.02.2017y. (University of Lille, France) defended his PhD.
Results of scholarship of President of Uzbekistan and other Scholarships received by students of our Institute
In school period of 2016-2017 year, our students successfully participated in the 1st and 2nd levels of the scholarships of President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, scholarships named after Beruniy, Navoiy and achieved several results, given below:
- Sultonov Sanjarbek, student of 4th course 13thgroup of “Automation and mechanization of Water Resource” faculty, has been awarded with the scholarship named after Beruniy.
- Jomurodova Hulkaroy,student of 4th course 1th group of “Land using and land cadaster” faculty,has been awarded with the scholarship named after Beruniy.
- Xamidov Sardor, student of 4th course 6th group of “Water management” faculty,has been awarded with the scholarship named after Navoiy.
- Kholikulov Mukhammad, student of 2th course 2th group of “Water management” faculty,has been awarded with the scholarship named after Kari-Niyaziy.
- Kholova Sarvinoz, student of 4th course 7th group of “Automation and mechanization of Water Resource” faculty, has been awarded with the scholarship named after “Kamolot Fellowship” of Central council of the youth movement of the Kamolot
- Normurodov Shakhzod, student of 3th course 6th group of “Hydromelioration” faculty, has been awarded with the scholarship named after “Kamolot Fellowship” of Central council of the youth movement of the Kamolot
- Rakhmatova Mukhlisa, student of 3th course 6th group of “Water management” faculty, has been awarded with the scholarship named after “Kamolot Fellowship” of Central council of the youth movement of the Kamolot
- Sayfiyeva Yulduz, 4th course 18rd group of “Hydromelioration” faculty, was awarded with the a scholarship of “Professional union” of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Staff of the department